Below we summarize the conditions of our service and our refund policy:
- Each Callbell license is issued as a recurring subscription running either quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Each Callbell subscription is automatically renewed using one of the credit cards linked to the customer's Callbell account and previously used to carry out the license payment.
- As indicated in our cancellation terms, you can cancel a Callbell subscription at any time by clicking on "Cancel subscription" from the Billing section of your account or, alternatively, by sending an email to email@example.com at least 48 before the date of renewal of the subscription.
- Once notified of the intention to cancel the subscription, the subscription to Callbell will be terminated on the date of the next renewal of the subscription.
- Callbell reserves the right not to issue refunds for the subscription period for which a payment has been made, regardless of the use of the service by the customer. The Callbell team does not in any way monitor the use of the service by the customer and there is no correlation between the contract signed between the customer and Callbell and the actual use of the service.
- Each customer is entitled to 7 days of free trial before deciding to purchase the services offered by Callbell or, in the case of a purchase of a license with WhatsApp Business API integration, the customer has the opportunity to try the service through a trial account. For this reason, no refunds will be issued related to the functioning of the platform itself.