The integration between Callbell and WhatsApp Web allows you to connect your WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business account to Callbell by simply scanning the QR code that is normally used to use WhatsApp Web.
To ensure that the integration works properly, you need to follow those guidelines:
- Make sure your smartphone has a stable internet connection: in some countries, Wi-Fi works better than the 4G network and vice versa.
- Never access WhatsApp Web: even just opening the URL could cause the connection between Callbell and your WhatsApp account to be lost. Before scanning the QR code, make sure to disconnect the WhatsApp Web session that may be active in your browser:
- Leave the WhatsApp application open and use an application to keep the screen always on
If you have an Android, install Keep my phone on or similar:
Notes: downloading the app is not enough; to keep the screen always on, you need to install and activate the widget as in the video below.
If you are using an Iphone, follow these instructions:
- Never switch off the phone: once the internet connection is lost, it will not be possible to receive / send messages from Callbell. Various businesses turn off their mobile phones over the weekend or during holidays; this practice is absolutely not recommended when using Callbell.
- Do not use the smartphone for other purposes: the mobile phone you connect to Callbell should be dedicated to the integration and not be used to perform any other operations.Leave the WhatsApp application always open in the foreground.Your WhatsApp account should always appear as Online.
- Remove all energy-saving features: most smartphones activate battery saving features by default. From the Settings, in the "Battery" section, make sure that those feature are disabled.
- In your WhatsApp account settings, under Data usage and storage, set the automatic download of all media both when using the network and when using Wi-Fi.