The integration between Callbell and WhatsApp Web allows you to connect your WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business account to Callbell by simply scanning the QR code that is normally used to use WhatsApp Web.
To ensure that the integration works properly, you need to follow those guidelines:
- Make sure your smartphone has a stable internet connection: in some countries, Wi-Fi works better than the 4G network and vice versa.
- Never switch off the phone: once the internet connection is lost, it may not be possible to receive / send messages from the application.. Various businesses turn off their mobile phones over the weekend or during holidays; this practice is not recommended when using Callbell.
- Do not use the smartphone for other purposes: the mobile phone you connect to Callbell should be dedicated to the integration and not be used to perform any other operations.Leave the WhatsApp application always open in the foreground.Your WhatsApp account should always appear as Online.
- Remove all energy-saving features: most smartphones activate battery saving features by default. From the Settings, in the "Battery" section, make sure that those feature are disabled.
- In your WhatsApp account settings, under Data usage and storage, set the automatic download of all media both when using the network and when using Wi-Fi.