For enable the Two-Factor Authentication:
1) Go to your user settings section (https://dash.callbell.eu/settings/user_profile)
2) Click on the "Configure 2FA" button in the "Two-Factor" authentication screen
3) Scan the QR code using any authenticator apps (see below for tips* 👇)
4) Confirm on the right form that you want to enable 2FA by typing a code from the app + your current password
5) Download the recovery codes and store them somewhere safe
*Which authenticator apps should I use?
**What will change by enabling 2FA on my account?
The next time you login a new screen will ask you for a 2FA code. Open your authenticator app inside your phone, type your code and you should be good to go 🚀
***Why do I need to store security codes?
If you lose your device then you can use one of the recovery codes to login inside your Callbell account and enable a new device.