Update: starting from June 25, 2022, it is no longer necessary to verify the Business Manager account to configure an account on the WhatsApp Business API. The account can be configured immediately, with the only limitation that the Business can proactively start (outbound) a maximum of 50 conversations per day, while there are no limitations in the number of incoming conversations. The company must however comply with WhatsApp policies to avoid any account suspension.***
To complete the process of integrating a WhatsApp Business account into Callbell using the WhatsApp Business API, you need to follow these steps:
- Make sure your Facebook Business Manager account is verified***
- Have a number with which is not associated to an existing Whatsapp account*
- Complete this form with all the information required
- Get in touch with our team (via WhatsApp or by setting a call below)
- Verify the number and request approval of the message templates
Before you start the process we recommend that you first test our WhatsApp Business API integration through our demo account to understand how our platform and mobile app work.
We also recommend that you take a look at this article to understand the main differences and advantages of our two WhatsApp integrations.
If you have any other questions, please contact our support at any time or book a call from here below!
* you can use a number already in use on WhatsApp by deleting the account from the WhatsApp settings: once the approval of WhatsApp has been received, it will be possible to make the transition of the number immediately; it will not be possible to recover the chat history of the account that will be deleted.
** once made the transition from a traditional WhatsApp account to an API line, it will not be possible to reverse the process and go back to using the account on a WhatsApp account installed on a device.