The Callbell chat management module is divided into three main tabs: My chats, Favorites and All. The way in which the chats are sorted within the three tabs is different:
- The "My Chats" tab will allow you to view all the conversations assigned to the agent connected to the platform.
- The "Favorites" tab will allow you to view all the conversations that will be marked as such by clicking on "Add to Favorites".
- The "All" tab will allow you to view all conversations.
In addition, the ordering of the tabs can be customized from the drop-down menu on the side of the search bar and can be of three types:
- If you opt for the "Unassigned First" option, you will give priority to unassigned chats and this will allow you to quickly gain visibility into chats that have not yet been managed and assign the chat to an agent on your team as quickly as possible.
- In case you opt for the "Newest" option, you will give priority to chats that have the most recent messages from customers.
- With the "Oldest" option you can view the chats starting from the oldest.
Finally, in all the tabs we will find the possibility to filter and view the chats in:
- All chats
- Open chats only: those where a conversation with customers is taking place.
- Closed chats only: those that are marked as closed by agents.
- Only pending chats: open ones in which the last message is from the customer (therefore an action is required by an agent: a response or closing the chat).
This is to allow agents to keep their workflow organized, focusing attention on chats that are still open or pending. We remind you that a closed chat is reopened when the customer writes a new message.