The integration between Callbell and WhatsApp Web allows you to connect your WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business account to Callbell by simply scanning the QR code that is normally used to use WhatsApp Web.
To ensure that the integration works properly, you need to follow those guidelines:
- Make sure your smartphone has a stable internet connection: in some countries, Wi-Fi works better than the 4G network and vice versa. Before proceeding with the integration it is necessary to check which of the two options is the best based on the quality of the 4G network or the Wi-Fi connection.
- Do not use the smartphone for other purposes: the mobile phone you connect to Callbell should not be used to perform any other operations.
- Leave the WhatsApp application open and use an application to keep the screen always on
If you have an Android, install Keep my phone on or similar:
Once one of these apps is installed, you need to install the widget on your screen and activate it:
If you are using an Iphone, follow these instructions:
- Never switch off the phone: once the internet connection is lost, it will not be possible to receive / send messages from Callbell. Moreover, even after retrieving the connection, the system can take up to 60 minutes to recover the messages lost during the disconnection period and this process could slow down the system for up to 2 hours.
N.B. : various businesses turn off their mobile phones over the weekend or during holidays; this practice is absolutely not recommended when using Callbell
- Never access WhatsApp Web: even just opening the URL could cause the connection between Callbell and your WhatsApp account to be lost, with the consequent loss of messages from the application.
- Remove all energy-saving features: most smartphones activate battery saving features by default. From the Settings, in the "Battery" section, make sure that those feature are disabled.
- It is preferable to send a few messages, but long ones. Since sometimes the connection with the phone is unstable, sending lots of short messages (similar to what we're all used to do with our personal WhatsApp) could generate queues and result in a slowdown of the application.
N.B. : Failure to comply with these guidelines will not guarantee efficient integration with WhatsApp and will lead to delays in receiving / sending messages, sending duplicate messages and malfunctions.