The main reason WhatsApp can block a number is because of user complaints about spam. Just a few clicks on the "This is spam" button after you send your messages and you run the risk of being blocked by WhatsApp. This means you will not be able to unlock your phone number and to get your customers' answers. You will lose your subscriber base and you will have to connect a new phone number (we do not charge you any additional fees).
If you are banned, please contact our technical support team.
How to avoid blocking?
Our marketing recommendations:
- Set up the advertising in such a way that the user is the first to write to you (the "Mark as Spam" button does not appear).
- Send messages only to your loyal database of numbers that have given you their consent.
- Don't send the same messages, change them: personalize your messages
- Minimize the presence of links in your messages
- Remember users to save your contact
Our technical recommendations:
- New phone numbers have a greater risk of being blocked. Before connecting a completely new number, we advise you to use Whatsapp personally for some time (chat with other numbers so that you have a variety of incoming and outgoing messages from different numbers).
- Do not use numbers and devices(!) that have already been blocked by WhatsApp.
What do you need to get started?
A mobile phone with WhatsApp running is required for normal operation. Most of the time, our customers simply plug an unused WhatsApp device into the power grid and do not use it for any other purpose.
It is important to observe the conditions for correct functioning of the WhatsApp integration:
- The WhatsApp app is running on your device (not in power saving mode), connected to the internet and has a good battery life.
- Do not use Whatsapp Web!
- Please do not sign in to the WhatsApp web version after you have connected your number to your Callbell account, this will result in a connection reset and you will have to go through the connection procedure again.
In case of violation of any of these conditions, the messages will stop reaching your Callbell account and will not be sent.